If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Art Wall Samuel Dunn 'Mappe-Monde Carte Universelle de la Terre Dressee' Flat Unwrapped Canvas Artwork, 18 by 22-Inch, Holds 14 by 18-Inch Image
- Frozen Vinyl Wall Clock Walt Disney Great Gift for Men, Women, Kids, Girls and Boys, Birthday, Christmas Beautiful Home Decor - Unique Design That Made Out of Vinyl LP Record
- PriceTextile Playroom,2 Curtain Panes Cartoon of New York City 42 X63 Drapes for Iving Room
- Home Furnishing soft decoration decoration crafts decoration study hall room,B
- Tanosy 3 Sets Doll Mermaid Swimsuits +2 Bathing Suits Summer Bikini Swimwear Doll Beach Bikini Bathing Clothes for 11.5 Girl Doll Girl Halloween Xmas Gift (3 Sets Mermaid Swinsuit+2 Bathing Suits)
- 13 EU90 Solid Wood Change shoes Stool Round Footstool Test shoes StoolUpholsteFootstools 3 4 Wood Leg Pouffes Stool Fabric Cover Comfortable decoration (Size 2 )
- Roco 52507 Start DBAG BR232 Diesel Locomotive V (DCCSound)
- Little Virtuoso Ripping Rocking by Little Virtuoso
- The Transparent Glass & Brass Jewelry and Makeup Storage Storage Drawer with a Suitable Hairstyle trapezoidal Non-Acrylic Display
- Matchbox Richfield Co. Snorkel Fire Truck Premiere Edition Series 7
- Generic 5FC Exhaust Pipe Tuned Pipe for 1 5th RC Gas Model Car Tuned Pipe up to 1 HP More Power
- Norev 1 18 1986 Ford Sierra RS Cosworth LHD - Grey Metallic - NV182770
- Club Pack of 12 Black and Silver Star Mini Cascading New Year's Centerpiece Decorations 7.5
- Penguin Parade Walkure Romanze Akane Ryuuzouji PVC Figure
- Sculpey Original Polymer Clay 3.6kg
- Generic Metal Front Bumper for HPI Rovan 1 5 Baja 5T 5SC Truck LOSI TDBX FS Racing
- LEXON TOO MUCH MOUSE rechargeable cordless touch sensor pink LD89 (japan import)
- Permin Cats Cushion Cross Stitch Kit, Multi
- Kid's Southern Bell Costume (Size Medium 8-10) by brandsonSale
- Revell 85-4320 Ford Bronco Plastic Model Kit
- (Toy) Car Bus Police School Car with Lights & Sounds For Toddlers Kids Gift,A12
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.